5.18.2011

Publix deals!

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to share some of the new Publix deals for this week...I will be heading out there before school in the morning (bright and early!) so I can get the freebies and cheapies before the crazies get up.  (Who am I kidding?  They'll probably be there before me!)  Anyway...if anyone is interested, Publix has the following deals going on:


Wish Bone dressing - B1G1free for $2.73 (or you can buy one for $1.36).  Use a Publix $1 off coupon matched with a manufacturer coupon for $1 off and you will pay just 36 cents!  I happen to have two of each, so I will be buying 2 bottles.

Ronzoni pasta - B1G1free for $1.39 (or one for 69 cents).  Use a manufacturer's coupon for $1 off 2, and you end up paying 39 cents for both.  I have two of these coupons, so I will be buying 4 boxes.

Chinet Napkins (40-90 count) - B1G1free for $2.15 (or one for $1.07).  Use a manufacturer's coupon for $1 off and you pay just 7 cents per pack!  We have a T-ball team pizza party coming up and I volunteered to bring paper products, so you'd better believe I will be picking these up!  I have two coupons, so I will be buying 2 packs for 14 cents. Nice!

Pedigree Dentastix for Dogs - B1G1free for $3 (or one for $1.50).  Ruby (the doberman) looooves to chew stuff and has already ruined/eaten/obliterated several yard toys and food/water bowls.  I will definitely be picking these up.  I have FOUR Publix coupons (and four manufacturer's coupons to match) that each give me $1 off.  Since they are $1.50 each and I will be using two $1 off coupons on each (meaning I get $2 off each pack), they are actually paying me 50 cents to take them out of the store.  LOVE IT.

Oh, and the penny item this week is Publix Spaghetti Sauce!  You can bet I will be picking up some sauce for a penny! :)

So anyway, I didn't want to keep these super-fabulous freebies/cheapies to myself...Go HERE to see the whole list of Publix deals and print some coupons if you want to head out and pick up some things yourself!

Happy couponing!

No comments: