5.15.2011

Rite-Aid Deals!

I had probably my best Rite-Aid visit *ever* this afternoon!  I had my kids with me so it was a bit crazy and chaotic, but still...I got out with a great deal of savings!  For all the items you see at the left, I paid a total of $22.28!  I walked out with two water guns and two boxes of Goldfish crackers that I did not plan on buying, but hey...it kept the kids happy so it was worth it! :)

So anyway, for those interested, here's how I did it...

Transaction #1:
Purex - $1.97
Aleve (80 count) - $12.99
Motrin PM (3 bottles) - $5.99 each
Water guns (2) - $0.99 (on sale - B1G1 free)
Subtotal (before coupons/+UP rewards):  $33.92
Coupons/+UP rewards used:
$1 off Purex
$2 off Aleve
$1 off Motrin PM products (used 3 of these)
$3 off a $15 purchase (Rite-Aid coupon, printed after taking the customer service survey...look on the bottom of the receipt to find out how to get these!)
$3 off $15 purchase (yep, used 2!)
$1 off non-prescription purchase...printed from Rite Aid's Video Values website (http://riteaid.adperk.com)
$1 off non-prescription purchase (yep, I had two!)
10% off for having 125 wellness+ points
$5 +UP rewards from a previous visit
GRAND TOTAL (after sales tax): $13.33!
I also received $10 +UP rewards for spending $25 (before coupons) on Motrin & Aleve products, so you could say I got away with spending $2.13 for all those items!

Transaction #2:
(2) packs of Huggies Pull-Ups - $10 each
Subtotal (before coupons/+UP rewards): $20
Coupons/+UP rewards used:
$2 off Huggies Pull-Ups
$2 off Huggies Pull-Ups
$3 off $15 purchase
$10 +UP rewards from transaction #1
GRAND TOTAL (after sales tax): $4.13!
I also got back $5 +UP rewards for spending $20 (before coupons) on Huggies products!

Transaction #3:
(6) tubes of Aquafresh toothpaste - $2.50 each
(I plan to donate these to tornado relief efforts through my church...I wouldn't normally buy 6 tubes of toothpaste!)
(2) Goldfish crackers mini-boxes - $0.99 each
Subtotal (before coupons/+UP rewards:  $16.98
Coupons/+UP rewards used:
(4) $1 off Aquafresh product
$3 off $15 purchase
$1 off non-prescription purchase
$5 +UP rewards from transaction #2
GRAND TOTAL (after sales tax):  $4.82!
Again, I received $5 +UP (to save for my next visit) for buying $15 worth of Aquafresh products!

So...anyone else have good luck out there today?  Please share your stories and tips for savings!

1 comment:

JoyFilled said...

Hey Anna! I didn't know you had another blog! Good to "see" you again!!

-Bryn