5.14.2011

Why I love Rite-Aid

*Disclaimer:  I have not been paid a single penny for the following rave review of Rite-Aid.  The coupons and super savings I earn every week are enough, but dude...if anyone out there wants me to do a commercial?  I am your girl!!

Rite-Aid is quickly becoming my favorite store.  Neck & neck with CVS, in fact.  At times I just can't decide which one I love more.  Today, though, I'm feeling the love for Rite-Aid and just have to share.

Rite-Aid has a program (the wellness+ program) which is set up much like CVS' Extra Care program.  You sign up, get a card that you put on your keychain, and you're off.  The +UP bucks are like store credit, also very much like ECB (Extra Care Bucks) at CVS.

What I especially love about Rite-Aid, that sets them apart from CVS is the fact that they have this awesome website (the video values site, found at http://riteaid.adperk.com).  The coupons you find here can be combined with manufacturer coupons to save even MORE on the items you buy.  Another awesome thing about Rite-Aid is that at the bottom of every receipt, they print a code to use to earn $3 off your next $15 purchase.  I have used more of these than I can count, and its awesome. I love that there are so many ways to save money at Rite-Aid.  Their customer service is always top-notch, too.  My most visited CVS is great -- they know me by name in there and are always so patient with me and help me figure out how to best arrange my transactions so I same the most money -- but not every CVS is awesome.  I've had some experiences where I felt like I was an annoyance and they were not helpful at all.  Not so at Rite-Aid.  No matter which store I visit, I always feel welcome and everyone is always so helpful and patient with me and my coupons. :)

I happen to have an awesome trip planned for tomorrow, so stay tuned for an update on how well I can do!

No comments: