6.16.2011

CVS Update



Hoping the picture posted correctly because I am supper excited about my second trip in one week to CVS! As you can see in the picture I got milk, bread, cereral, soft scrub, 3 candy bars, 3 Renuzits, Zyrtec, Reese Peanut Butter Cups and Mentos....all of this for a grand total of $5.92! Yup, you heard me correctly! Here's how I did it!


Zyrtec was the first purchase I had a $2 off coupon so paid with tax $4.21 and in return got $5.99 ECB


I then went and purchased the following:

Renuzit Coupon B2G1

Mentos had a $1.00 coupon that the CVS lady gave me

3 Hersey Bars were B2G1 for a penny, but I had a B1G1 coupon so I got the BOGO and the 3rd for a penny!

Softscrub was 2 for $5 and I had two .75 cents off coupons

Milk

Bread

Cinnamon Toast Crunch had a .55 cent of coupon


I also used my $4 ECB, $5.99 ECB and $3 off of 15 for a grand total of $5.92.....Not to shabby if I say so myself :)

1 comment:

Anna said...

woohoo! you go, girl!!