6.16.2011

CVS WOOHOO from Yesterday!

Hi Gang! Sorry it has been so long since I last posted, but things have been insane! I am fairly excited about my recent trip to CVS yesterday! Just to recap here it is:

At CVS yesterday, I purchased 2 Dial Bodywashes with free lotion attached (great travel size), 12 pack Pepsi, 3 packs of Tic Tacs, 3 Renuzit Air Freshners, a box of 20 note cards to send to friends, and a Shick Hydro Razor. Out of pocket I paid $8.62. Here is how it broke down:

12 pk Pepsi - I was luck enough to get the .99 coupon for the 12 pk (regularly priced at over $5.00)

2 Dial Washes - onsale for $3.88 each. I used two $2 off coupons from last weeks inserts making them $1.88 each (both cam with great travel size dial lotions)

3 Packs of Tic Tacs - priced at 1.62 a piece, but when you bough two you got the 3rd for a penny. I used 3 .75 cent off coupons from this past Sunday's paper as well

3 Renuzit Air Freshners - were on sale for .88 cents a piece. I had a coupon for B2G1

Schick Hydro Razor - on sale for $8, had a $4 off coupons from Sunday's paper as well and you got $4 ECBs.....so this razor was free!

My inital total was $27 and some change. With my coupons and my $3 off when you spend $15. My total was $10.26 with $4 ECB back so basically spent $6.26.

I then turned around and bought the pack of 20 cards to send to family and friends priced at $5.99. I used my ECBs and paid $2.36 out of pocket.

My total spent $8.62 for everything. I also got another $3 off 15 for my next trip!

I will try to post about my trip to Publix last weekend....Pretty stoked! Spent $92, Saved $106!

Till then keep on couponing.....

No comments: