4.05.2011

Rockin' It At Rite-Aid!

Today I made a trip out to Rite-Aid!  I know, I know...I should have gone on Sunday, since that's when the good deals begin and that's when I could have made sure to get the stuff I really wanted before it got cleaned out, but oh well.  I think I still came away with some really good deals.

Here's a picture of what I left with:
Had I not had coupons or a store loyalty card (the +wellness card), I would have spent $5.49 for the Listerine, $6.49 for the Garnier face cleansing towelettes, $4.49 each for the Garnier Anti-humidity smoothing milk and $1.49 each for the 4 packs of Carefree pantyliners.  That's a total of $26.92.

You surely know me better by now, though!  Of course I have the Rite-Aid card, and carry coupons with me everywhere.  I especially like to visit their website: http://www.riteaid.adperk.com and watch the ad videos there to earn extra store coupons to match with manufacturer coupons, and save even more!  This time, I had a Rite-Aid coupon to match with a manufacturer coupon for the Listerine, making it super cheap.  I saved more than 50% today with my coupons and store card, and this is how it happened:

Transaction #1:
Listerine.................................$3.99 w/+wellness card
-$1.00 store coupon (from watching videos on adperk site)
-$1.00 manufacturer coupon (printable)
Carefree pantyliners.......4 for $5.00 w/+wellness card
-$1.00 off Carefree product
-$0.50 off Carefree product
-$0.50 off Carefree product
-$0.50 off carefree product
Grand Total after coupons (including tax):  $5.18
Received $2 +UP  ($1 for buying the Listerine, $1 for buying the pantyliners)

Transaction #2:
Garnier Face Cleanser (Towelettes).........$6.49
-$2.00 off Garnier Cleanser
(2) Garnier Anti-Humidity Hair Smoothing Milk.........$4.49 each
-$1.00 off Garnier hair stylant
-$1.00 off Garnier hair stylant
-$2.00 off $10 Rite-Aid beauty purchase
-$2 +UP rewards (from transaction #1)
Grand Total (including tax): $6.83
Received $5 +UP (for spending $15 on Garnier products)

So, as you see...by using my coupons and +wellness card, I saved about 55% today at Rite-Aid!  $12.01 out-of-pocket is a much better deal than $26.92!  I hope this helps!  Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments: