4.18.2011

I Love a Good Contest!





Hello Couponing Friends! I must say I am super excited to add my two cents worth to Anna and Chris' site! First, let me say, I am by no means an extreme couponer. However, my mother informed today that I am becoming one! I simply try to find the best deals with one salary. I will say that I have gotten in quiet a routine of shopping now, and when I do a "big" shop every 3 weeks I save no less that $95. So I am working out the kinks and finding out what works for my family, but I am having a blast doing it! With that said my next BIG shopping is a good week or so away, but I am excited with my CVS and Target adventures today.


CVS: Spent $12.89; Saved $25.81....What did I buy?


(2) Bottles of Nivea Body Wash on sale for $3.88 (had 2 $3.00 off coupons). Paid $1.76 for both

(2) Bottles of Head and Shoulders on sale for $4.99 (had a BOGO coupon). Paid $4.99 for both

(1) 3 Pack of Listerin Breath Freshner Strips on sale for $1.00 (5 for 5) (had a .50 coupon). Paid .50 for them.

(1) 6 Pack of Scott Mega Papertowels on sale for $4.98 (Reg. 7.39) (had a $1.00 coupon). Paid $3.98 for the 6 pack!



****Got $2.00 in extra care bucks *****


So at CVS was a hit.....have a few other coupons to go back and try to stock up on some goodies tomorrow....


Target: Spent .56 (YES .56!); Saved $5.36.....


(2) Bottles of Heinz Ketchup (Facebook had a coupon today...First 50,000 people got a $2.00 off coupon) The ketchup was on sale for $1.71 (had (2) $2.00 off coupons)....Target had to pay me!


(2) Easter Eggs filled with M & M's priced at .99 a piece (had $1.00 off coupon for 2)



This my friends is just the beginning. Am going to hit up another CVS tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anna said...

Yay Korri!! You go, girl!! :)